The University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, one of the nation's premier public universities and consistently ranking in the top five for total NSF funding,offers a wide variety of related programs to provide a broad perspective to Earth Science research.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Hydrosystems Laboratory
- Illinois State Geological Survey
- Illinois State Water Survey
- Institute for Genomic Biology
- Materials Research Laboratory
- Water Center (CWACES)
Our department is one of three departments in the School of Earth, Society, and Environment. The other members are the Department of Atmospheric Science, and the Department of Geography. Click on these departments to access the programs that they offer.