The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, one of the nation's premier public universities and consistently ranking in the top five for total NSF funding, offers a wide variety of related programs to provide a broad perspective to Earth Science research.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Hydrosystems Laboratory
- Illinois State Geological Survey
- Illinois State Water Survey
- Institute for Genomic Biology
- Materials Research Laboratory
- Water Center (CWACES)
Our department is one of three departments in the School of Earth, Society, & Environment. The other members are the Department of Atmospheric Sciences, and the Department of Geography and Geographic Information Science. Click on these departments to access the programs that they offer.