1816 South Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820-6960
Paleontology, systematics and evolution of terrestrial arthropods, particularly insects.
Ph.D. Palaeontology, University of Portsmouth, UK - 2009
B.Sc. (Hons) Palaeobiology & Evolution, University of Portsmouth, UK - 2004
- Fellow of the Linnean Society of London (FLS)
- Palaeontological Association
- Paleontological Society
- International Palaeoentomological Society
- Illinois State Academy of Science
selected service activities
- Editor-in-Chief, Kentiana
- Co-chair, Prairie Research Institute Committee on Collections
- Illinois Natural History Survey Biological Collections Committee
A full list of publications is available via publicationslist.org.